Monday, May 9, 2016

Work Book 97

B


1.One of the happiest moments in my life in my life was having dinner in italy with my husband. We were on a little island on a lake, and we were eating outside at the restaurant . And there were these musicians who where playing music. The moment when we watched the sunset was so romantic. I can´t remember when I felt happier.

2.I think the happiest day of my life was the day was the day I celebrated my 18th birthday and played volleyball on the beach. There were some other guys there who were playing a game, too, and we played againts them. They were really good, so the fact  that we won felt really great. We've all stayed friends ever since, and when we get together, it always reminds me of that day.

3. My earliest happy memory was winning the school's spelling bee contest. I felt so proud as I stood there. Everyone in the audience stood up and clapped. And when I saw my parents' faces, it was the best moment. I stood on the stage for ages and didn't  want it all to end.

ALBERTO MEDA

No comments:

Post a Comment